Braided Beeswax Havdalah Candle - Hand Dipped Bees Wax with Extra Thick Rounded Braid - Shabbat Judaica Gift - By Ner Mitzvah
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Braided Beeswax Havdalah Candle - Hand Dipped Bees Wax with Extra Thick Rounded Braid - Shabbat Judaica Gift - By Ner Mitzvah - Product Description
End the Shabbat with this sweet Ner Mitzvah Havdalah Candle, hand dipped & braided out of 100% pure beeswax.
- Motzei Shabbos Havdalah Candle
- Hand Dipped and Braided
- Pure Organic Raw Beeswax
- Cotton Wicks
- Multiple Wicks
- Certified Kosher
- Beautifully Designed Unique Braids
- Burns Clear and Bright
- Perfect Jewish Themed Host & Hostess Gift
This beautiful havdalah candle has a lovely but light beeswax aroma. It's larger than standard havdalah candles, and fits into havdala candle holders accommodating shaped candles.
The wicks are high quality to emit least smoke -a big plus. You don't want to set off the smoke alarm unnecessarily every Saturday night! It burns & lasts a long time particularly if used for typical 60 seconds per week, at the close of Shabbat & Chagim.
This Ner Havdalah is the traditional braided candle used by Jews at the close of Shabbos for hundreds of years. This candle is handmade from 100% natural beeswax. The light of its multiple wicks serve to remind us of the Creation of Light, given to Adam and Eve at the beginning of time. Every week we are renewed & refreshed with our ultimate purpose.
Havdalah, or havdalla means "separation" referring to a Jewish religious ceremony marking the symbolic end of Shabbat or Jewish festivals. The ritual involves making a blessing over a cup of wine, and bsmaim - smelling spices - upon the Shabbat ending. A special Havdalah candle with multiple wicks is lit, and a blessing is recited.
About Ner Mitzvah
Ner Mitzvah, family operated since the 1940s, consistently brings you the best in Mitzva, Judaica & religious items. From Shabbos, Chanukah, Yahrtzet or havdallah candles, to Shabbat lamp oil, aluminum candle holders, dreidels and many more Judaic gift items, supplies and resources -Ner Mitzvah is your premier Judaica source.
Braided Beeswax Havdalah Candle - Hand Dipped Bees Wax with Extra Thick Rounded Braid - Shabbat Judaica Gift - By Ner Mitzvah - Details
- PERFECT GIFT ITEM: These are marvelous Jewish host or hostess presents if you're a guest for Friday night Shabbos dinner. Large and elegant, they're long burning and made of 100% pure beeswax.
- RAW BEESWAX: Hand crafted and made with all natural and organic wax, these candles are not made with synthetic materials, and let off a more pleasant odor and light. The wicks are 100% cotton.
- 100% KOSHER: These big candles have multiple wicks which create the large torch like flame needed for the Havdallah ceremony on Saturday night. This is an essential part of any Havdala set.
- TALL & BRIGHT: These slow burning candles are designed to last for countless uses. This Judaic product can also be used by anyone looking for the healthy breathing benefits of beeswax candles.
- THE NER MITZVAH PROMISE: As the premier source for Jewish holiday and traditional products and resources, our products are designed with ease of use, convenience, and practicality in mind.
Related Items Braided Beeswax Havdalah Candle – Hand Dipped Bees Wax with Extra Thick Rounded Braid – Shabbat Judaica Gift – By Ner Mitzvah
Jasmine Scented Candles Soy Wax, 8 Oz 45 Hours BURN, Fine Ho
Paddywax Library Collection Jane Austen 2-Wick Scented Trave
Scented Candles blue-and-white Lilac Aromatherapy Stress Rel